COACHING and MENTORING
Whether you are just starting out, have intermediate skills or looking to get back into it we are the place for you. Work either one on one or in small groups with one of 88 to 1's trained mentors.
WHAT WE COACH
- How to create a basic character
- How to use voice and body effectively
- How to interpret a text
- How to be a confident performer
- How to create chemistry
- How to audition effectively
- Making bold audition choices
- Intermediate voice and physicalization work
- How to do a self-tape audition
- Marketing tools and effective cast-typing
- How to “own the room”
- How to build in-depth characters for full- length productions
- Advanced screen acting techniques
HOW IT WORKS
Book in with us for a FREE consultation at our Kensington, Melbourne base of operations. There we can talk through where and what areas you are looking to advance.
From there we can start booking sessions with the best mentor suited to you and your needs.
Sessions run up to 60 min per booking and you can purchase them in groups of 5 or 10.
Melbourne performers can run via our Melbourne base.
Interstate can run via Skype Sessions.
5 sessions = $350
10 Sessions = $650
Leigh Smith commenced his journey into the realm of entertainment and acting after completing an internship with the Walt Disney Company in Orlando, FL.
Also having studied at the world famous 'Groundlings' in LA which has given rise to many successful comical identities including Melissa McCarthy, Will Ferrell & Kristin Wiig
A graduate of Atlantic Acting School in New York - fronted by David Mamet and William H Macy and numerous instructors from the Juilliard School.
Luke enjoys working with actors and dissecting scenes as both a mentor and as a fellow performer. He believes that committed rehearsal and trying new approaches to a text is the key to understanding storytelling on a deep and honest level.